Sunday, November 25, 2012

How to Become Self - Employed - 3 Critical Pieces to Creating Online Wealth - Fire Your Boss!


Hello and welcome to my article, I just want to talk with you for a minute about becoming self-employed and living the life you want on your own terms.

When done right it can catapult the results you're getting right now. This will be a one way conversation but my hope is that you leave with value.

No one actually likes getting up when they're still tired, going into a job that's not fulfilling, Right?

Some people love their jobs and thank God because we need people like this, their essential to our daily living but in general, people hate their jobs.

I remember when I had to get up to go into a private area of a horse race track to wake up the horses; I did this every morning 7 days a week for a long time. I like horses but sometimes I just didn't want to get up, I forced myself to get out of bed to go into a barn that was very dusty and fowl smelling - it smelt like stale pee, but I got use to it after a while.

I decided that the only way to find the freedom to do things I want to do when I want to do them, is to become self-employed somehow. After spinning my wheels in all sorts of business ideas like pre-paid legal - Tahitian noni and quick start, I decided to try my hand at making money online. I will share what's been working for me and how you can avoid the pitfalls and leap ahead.

Let's take a deeper look and solve this from the beginning before it gets out of control

3 Critical pieces to creating online wealth

List building: This is almost self-explanatory, many of you, if have been reading my blogs and articles know that I always bring this point up, because it's just essential to making money online for the long haul. Make sure you sign up with some auto responder service and collect emails of your target market. You need a way to get in touch with them whenever you want.

Sales funnel: When they get on your list you need to setup messages that go into their inboxes automatically over a period of months. Make each message go out once per day.

Best offer: Not every offer converts the same, make sure that whatever your sending people to will convert at a good percentage. It should convert at the very minimum 1 in 100. So in every 100 people there should be at least 1 sale.

Hope you found value in this, talk again sometime soon...

Your First Giveaway Event   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。